Here’s an invitation to an Atlanta technology event on 3D printing. The event is being put on by the MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta (http://www.mitefa.org/), in conjunction with the GT Business Network (http://gtbn.org/), and will focus on the disruptive role that 3D printing is now playing in the way businesses innovate and create value. Our panelists will discuss numerous application areas including consumer & electronic products, rapid prototyping for manufacturing, medical devices and tissue engineering, as well as many new applications.
An impressive panel will include an entrepreneur who’s capitalizing on 3D printing, an educator focused on the cutting edge technology, an Atlanta company offering rapid 3D prototyping, and makers of the 3D printing technology or supporting technology. MIT-EF signature events such as this one are of high technical quality, and prove useful for anyone looking to network across a variety of disciplines, learn more about cutting edge technology, and become more informed about the opportunities new innovations offer to business owners & entrepreneurs.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Open to all. Register at www.mitefa.org
3D Printing: Bringing Together the Power of Visualization and Creation
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
* Jon Hirschtick, Co-Founder, SolidWorks (keynote)
* Suman Das, Georgia Institute of Technology Faculty & Director of the Direct Digital Manufacturing Laboratory
* Scott Crump, CEO, Stratasys (recently bought MakerBot)
* Brian Jepson, Book Publisher, Maker Media
* Networking and Start Up Alley: 6-7 p.m.
* Panelist Discussion: 7-8:30 p.m.
* Location: LeCraw Auditorium at Georgia Tech